Pipeline restricts the ability to proxy bid one hour before the sale. However, proxy bidding is still available when you enter the live auction screen. Dealers may enter proxy bids up until the vehicle runs across the block.
Articles in this section
- Auction Access Membership Fee
- Who do I contact for questions regarding sales, fees, etc.?
- What type of inspections do you have available?
- Am I required to purchase an inspection if I buy a vehicle online?
- What hours are open to view inventory?
- How long do I have to place a proxy bid before the sale?
- Can I retract my proxy bid?